Enjoy a Relaxing Nightcap Latte with Zzzinnamon Tea
Relyt Nightcap Latte
We know that drinking alcohol before bed can have negative impacts on our quality of sleep. If you are in the habit of having a beverage before bed, try swapping the glass of wine for this comforting Nightcap Latte.
This creamy, cinnamon-infused drink is sure to provide comfort and relaxation.
We use our organic, herbalist-formulated, caffeine-free, Zzzinnamon Tea Blend.
Zzzinnamon Tea is a delicious blend of relaxing herbs not only for your body but for your nervous system too. Sip, then drift off into a deeply restorative night’s sleep for both your mind and your body.*
This blend was thoughtfully crafted to help you relax your mind from circling to-do lists, with herbs like passionflower. It includes herbs that help support the ease of muscle tension like skullcap and catnip, and also California poppy, to induce sleepiness.*
Mixed with creamy steamed milk, and a touch of sweetness, this latte is a comforting beverage you can feel confident about reaching for night after night.
What you'll need:
1/2 - 1 TBSP Zzzinnamon Tea
4oz Distilled or filtered water
4oz Milk of choice (we love mixing almond and oat milk together for a smooth, dairy free option)
Tea infuser (we love this one!)
Tea Kettle (this chic kettle is what we have been using lately.)
Optional : Honey, or maple syrup for sweetness.
- Pour 4oz of boiling water into your favorite mug. Add in 1/2 TBSP - 1 TBSP Zzzinnamon Tea into a tea infuser and add to mug. Ensure all herbs are saturated in the water. Allow to steep for 15 minutes.
- While the tea is steeping create a calm environment for yourself. Reflect on the day and write down anything that is heavy on your mind so you can set it aside for tomorrow.
- With a minute left on the tea-steep timer, steam 4 ounces of milk (or in a saucepan heat 4 ounces of milk)
- Take out tea infuser and add any desired sweetner to the tea.
- Top tea with steamed milk.
- Enjoy! Sweet dreams!
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.