The distance between Tahiti and the rest of the world is measured in more than miles. It’s a place that calls to the Bohéme Woman’s adventurous spirit and open heart, where black sand beaches and majestically verdant mountains speak to a more natural balance between humanity and the earth. A late afternoon breeze wafts through her sunlit bungalow over clear blue waters. Sea-salted winds carry a sweetly tropical floral bouquet, touched with a hint of native fruits. The air glows with the warmth of sun-kissed skin, whispering of another day in harmony with nature. As the sun dips below the horizon, she surrenders her senses to bathe in the colorful Tahitian twilight.
Clean, All Natural, Sustainable Soy, Vegan, Phthalate Free Candles.
TOP: sea salt, ozone, hibiscus leaf
MIDDLE: frangipani, tiare, strawberry, gardenia, coconut
BASE: driftwood, white amber, musk
HOW TO USE
• For the best burning experience, trim candle wick to a ¼” before each use.
• The first burn of a candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
• Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
Never leave a candle burning unattended, or in reach of children or pets.
• Protect the surface underneath the candle
• Burn time approximately 50 hours.
8.5 oz | 240 g
All Natural Wax
Clean Burning | Vegan | Cotton Wicks
Sustainable | Handmade in the USA